The term ‘Pathburner Ventures Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Waynflete House, 76 High Street, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9QS .
Our company registration number is 03961957 registered in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The annual NewsletterPro subscription is subject to a 10-day trial period. During the trial period the subscription can be cancelled and either no funds will be withdrawn from your Paypal Account/Credit/Debit card or you will be fully refunded the cost of the subscription (for example if you have paid over the phone). Any future recurring payments will also be cancelled.
The monthly NewsletterPro subscription is subject to a 5-day trial period. During the trial period the subscription can be cancelled and either no funds will be withdrawn from your Paypal Account/Credit/Debit card or you will be fully refunded the cost of the subscription (for example if you have paid over the phone). Any future recurring payments will also be cancelled.
All Financial Education Courses are subject to a 60-day money-back guarantee. If, at any time during the 60-day period, you decide that the product is not appropriate for you please contact us and we will refund the cost of the course.
All Financial Education Courses are dispatched within 10 days of purchase. NewsletterPro subscriptions are activated for next working day delivery via email.
Mr Alpesh Patel and his associates are not restricted from owning individual securities or derivatives.
The website and/or newsletters contains Mr Patel’s own opinions and is provided for informational purposes only. You should not rely solely upon it for transacting securities, and you are encouraged to seek the advice of a qualified professional before you make any investment. None of the information contained herein constitutes, or is intended to constitute advice or recommendation of any particular security or trading strategy or a determination that any security or trading strategy is suitable for any specific person. To the extent any of the information contained herein may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.